Saturday, January 29, 2011

Packers Fans are Cool

We're hosting a Packers victory party--I mean, a Super Bowl party--next Sunday, and we're ramping up for the excitement in the days leading up to the Big Game. Beverages will be served--Pabst, of course, and also a liquid creation we're calling the Lambeau Cooler. I can't reveal the contents, but I can tell you that it's a gold beverage, with green ice. Here's how we're making the ice:
 1. Regular old Chicago tap water, with green food coloring added
 2. Special orb-shaped ice cube tray (from the nice people at Maker's Mark; this is the present they sent me this year to thank me for drinking so much of their bourbon)
3. After hours of freezing, we run the frame under warm water, popped the orbs out, and voila!--cubes!

No comments:

Post a Comment